Armikrog System Requirements: Armikrog is a Point-and-click adventure video game. The game was developed by Pencil Test Studios and published by Versus Evil. Armikrog game centers around Tommynaut, a space explorer who crash-lands on a planet called Spiro 5 and ends up locked inside a fortress called Armikrog. Tommynaut is accompanied by his talking, sometimes flying, dog Beak-Beak, who is color blind, so the environment turns black-and-white when he’s selected, but he is able to see special wavelengths that Tommynaut can’t.
Latest Armikrog System Requirements and its Specifications:
Armikrog Minimum Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows XP+
- Processor: Pentium 4 or equivalent
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics: Radeon R9 200 Series or Nvidia GeForce GTX660
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 2 GB
- Star Citizen System Requirements
- Battlefield 5 Armageddon System Requirements
- League of Legends System Requirements
- Abrix for kids System Requirements
The Armikrog game was released on September 30, 2015. And the game is designed for Microsoft Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Wii U, Xbox One. The game supports Single-player mode.