Breach System Requirements: Breach is a first-person shooter, tactical shooter video game. The game was developed and published by Atomic Games. the game featured five maps. Atomic games have said that another free map will be released once the Breach community has reached certain goals. There are four game modes: Infiltration, Convoy, Retrieval and Team Deathmatch. The game features five classes: Sniper, Gunner, Support, and Rifleman are available to all players, with a Recon class being unlockable after players have “mastered” two of the four original classes.
Latest Breach System Requirements and its Specifications:
Breach Minimum Requirements:
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows XP or Windows Vista
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 1.88 GHz or faster
- RAM: 2 GB
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600 or better, GeForce GT 240 or better or ATI Radeon HD 2600 or higher
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1.6 GB
- War Thunder System Requirements
- Auditorium System Requirements
- Battlefield 5 Armageddon System Requirements
- Star Citizen System Requirements
The Breach game was released on January 26, 2011. And the game is designed for Xbox 360, Microsoft Windows. The game supports multiplayer mode.